-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Sunday, March 13, 2005

my last chance..

Sortie 13... Siva is giving me one last flight to prove myself..


It was hot at Seletar just now.. 33 degrees.. I was sweating lyka pig throught the circuits.. I could feel a sweat breaking thru my forehead.. and as I bank the aircraft for a base turn i could feel it trickle to my nose... Those were some intense moments up there. One time Siva faked me , saying there was a dog on da runway.. Bedek seh! Where got! and instead of executing a "Go-Around".. I went to look for that damn dog.. mana seh!! takda pon!! Terus kene maki.. =p

I feel good.. Like I was given another chance not only by Siva.. but by God too.. I knew that i ould only do my best up there and it is Him who determines whether i go thru or not.. And i guess... i guess.. my prayers are answered.. Thank you..

I've had a few things running thru my mind.. and i need to sort myself out.. There are things which needs to be changed.. Sometimes its not only material.. but it's what you have inside also that will determine yourself.. That spirit in you has to work.. and your bloody head needs to work together with it..

One tough week is about to past.. i'm looking forward to enjoying training later at the park with the Gremlins.. Kick some balls bebeh..


*Blogster.. i like you man.. you're strong =p *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home