-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

S'over....

Hell week...



And now it's over...

Maelstrom of laughter, sadness, stress, and fury...

Just another busy week for me...


Sorry to my dear SSP family for the show that didn't happen...

Sorry to myself for being so busy...

But i'll prolly take dat back from myself.. i love being busy

And me oh me oh my... can't believe chicks would tag for nuts... hahaha


C'mon strangers, get a life... now's not da time to make urself foolish


Get up... Grow up... and Get Busy...


~
It's only when you realize the opportunities that you're missing
Thats when you'll smash your head against the walls
Give yourself some respect man...
~


Ampoliros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home