-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Brown Esprit..

Yesternyte was.. what i would say.. rather awakening..

Went for dinner cum supper with my uncle.. Had a whole lotta sushi and sashimi i think it was a living sea in my tummy =p We talked alot.. Talked alot about me of course.. He knows everything about me man.. when i'z a baby chimpanzee, he's da one who took care of me when mom's not at home.. Handled all my nonsense and hyper-activeness. If only the straight-jacket was made legal for toddlers back then...

He could still spot me well.. I'm still cheeky, a lil bit mischievous, and still that attention seeker.. Yes..i was and still am a "me me me and only me" person inside.. but i guess i do try to conceal it from people's eyes.. Can't let it have the better of me.. Talked alot about my childhood..how much i was compared to Emi, how dumb and silly i can be at times.. how much i wanted to try and do everything.. I'm only good like a big burst of bubble.. You know how you would be awed by a huge bubble glimmering across your face..and then suddenly it'll just burst and you'd have to wait for a next one.. Hahahah... sigh~

Then we moved on to Starbucks and had a cuppa.. Settled down and then it was my turn to talk bout him.. Ok i didnt have much to ask..coz my relationship with him is just of a nephew but i did ask those questions which had been lurking in my head.. And man it was really awakening.. also talked about other stuff which i don't wanna mention.. It's like I jus got a darn kick in the ass.. some awakening it was.. For all that was said.. i came up with something.. "It's not all a bed of roses.. sometimes you should see what's beneath it..."

~
Something so strong is only as strong as how much it was threatened to be wrecked..
Calling one diffrent actually means your the one who's diffrent..
You can oppose a person's belief but you cant oppose his decision..
It's not about how much respect you want, but it's how you want to be respected..
Don't disappoint yourself...
~

It's a wonder why we find it so easy to spill out our life to our friends.. but yet we find it so hard to mention and share things with our own flesh and blood.. for all that has been said yesternyte.. Tanx uncle =)

Got home really late..but mom wasn't worried.. I love you ma..
After praying..i thot i could do one last mental flight before i hit the sack.. but i spent my night tending to 2 souls... *confidential*

O yea.. he gave me his brown Esprit jacket =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home