-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog seh...

I don't really know why i ever had a blog in the first place...
So ryte now, i'm not too sure what to blog about...
Ahh waddaheck.. let's see what i can spill out at random..

I miss Gap'ero

I'm always busy... always always always

Muzikarama 2... fooh.. babeng betol ah..

FYP.................... is FYP

Audi says this year raya is "semangat raya 5 minit"...

Audi needs to study for his O levels... babeng ah dekni.. asek mrayap jek

Jad's back in sch.. good for u mate! Pi blaja sana...

I miss good old things...

I miss the Maelstrom guys...

Gremlins... what a tournament it was...

Well soon i'll be leaving all these behind...
gotta serve da dang nation...
well...
at least i'll get my break then =)

A toast to myself for all thing's done and all thing's ahead

PS: don't try to understand this.. it's meant for me =)

~No guts no glory bebeh!~

Efin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home