-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Not today Juliet... not today...

Time : 0900hrs
Sortie : DUAL / SOLO
Runway : 21
A/C : 9V-BOJ
Wind Condition : Variable
Weather : Hazy


I didn't fly today.. The weather was bad..couldnt see much in the sky.. sigh~

I was already inside the aircraft seh.. Did all the checks.. Anyway..my aircraft registration was Oscar Juliet.. style eh!! i looike~ I like it when it'sa girl =p

Kkk, back to my serious sad tone.. sigh~~ I just wanted to start the engine..and then the marshall came running at us..saying that we can't launch.. I'z shocked man!! This is the closest and furthest that i've got to my 1st solo..and it's been cancelled... I wonder what He had in store for me.. But...all i could think of was that i accepted this fate and i'm looking forward for my next booking..

The Ops is gonna fix me for a launch on Tuesday morning.. but i'll be working already.. yeah.. guess gonna have to report to work late then.. Hmmm... I'm not sad or anything..just abit dissapointed.. Well... there's always next time =)

~ Not today Juliet.. not today.. ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home