-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ryyytee...

Hey Blogster..

Ryte..~

Haha been sayin that alot these few days.. Dunno if anyone realised that.. But waddaheck its nice to say "ryte~"... ryte?

Ok a few of yous have been saying my blog takda story baru ah.. ingat ni entertainment centre kepaa... haha but sorry ah.. like i said b4, i've been busy man.. lotsa work and discussion and things to worry about.. My life is 85% at school and the remaining is spent in my room ah.. Tak kesian ke~ =p

Work on the production so far is ok ok.. i won't say things are smooth coz there's one or two obstacles which i'd rather not comment coz i know it'll burn me up.. And thank you Sab, Mai, and Khai for helping to finish the script.. I think everyone likes it =) Other than that.. i think the new family members kickass man.. You guys.. haha.. what can i say man.. so talented and raw.. and a crazy bunch by themselves.. semangat gillz seh satu satu.. And the best thing about you guys is that i somehow feel we're getting bonded into the family.. Dulu orang perli keluarga SSP brape belas orang je eh.. Hah amek kau!! I love this family, and no one's gonna spoil this.. I mean it.. so be nice...

To my brother... Khai
Syukur.. you've made it thru to the 4th round..
You're strong and determined to clench this dream..
The only thing i can afford for you is my support and prayers for your success..
For you have always been there for me even if you don't realise it..
You don't need me as a friend, coz you have me as a brother..
Let's make this happen man..

The weekend was nice.. Really nice..
Auditions was awesome..
Khai's gonna be on teevee woohoo!!
The evening at esplanade with my friends was great..
Tanx Mar for hanging out.. darn no latte.. =p
For all that has happened.. tanx you guys..


Ryyyyteee..
Efin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home