-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Thanks... =)

It was wonderful guys.. thanks..

Somehow when all the little things come together..it feels alot..
And all that lot felt soo good..
I'z taken back...really really...
I really didnt expect anything...
But somehow all of you guys proved me wrong..
Each and everyone of you...

My old friends..all those TKGS kataks =p
even though its been ages that we've all met..you girls still love me *sob sob* =p

To Marni..haha you crazy twin you kickass man..
I'mma buy u a straight-jacket for ur birthday woohoo!!
For all that you've done.. tanx nurse =)

Fkidz.. we had a reunion...lovely =)
The soccer final was gerek gilllleerrr!~
And seeing you guys again made my day hehe =)
Zallie still vogue, Shaz still wif her blurry voice but i'mma miss you to bits girl!
Farid...err...still Farid..ok ah abit more slimmer man woohoo!
Hudy and Fadzli..ahai..dah lama tak nampak dis 2 lovebirds *wink*
And Babester..she made me cookies you know.. i loooiiikkeee!!!! tanx da =)

SSP..that surprise bash was awesome man haha!!
You friggin good actors caught me off gaurd..
Took me 2 minutes to realize wat was happening..
And yeah, had cake smeared all over my face..tanx ah Fahmi =p
Btw that cake was nice hehe..n the card's very heart warming =)
Khai,Naz,Jibby,Fahmi,Afiq,Richuan,Zal,Haddad,Shamil,Nadz.. You guys are public nuisance,keep out of reach of children!
But i love you guys man.. serious serious tak bedek =p

And my family =)
Ana made me a house out of coloured ice-cream sticks
Kak and Yun bought me cake...and dragged me to supper
With Zul,Emi and Fadhil.. pukol 1 seh!!! But nvm tanx =p
And Ma and Abah..takyah apape...i jus love you to bits
Without you i'm not what i am...
I wont be the Pirate..
I wont be Sazali..
I wont be Ipin..

And to God Almighty.. without You..none of the above would occur..
Thank you...



From your Son,Friend,Pirate,Sazali,Ipin...
I love all of you... thank you so much for everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home