-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Saturday, May 07, 2005

High on mocha..

Supper at 2320hrs

Emi, Uncle, and me..
Starbucks.. yeah i love coffee masa kini..
Bebual je~ Family chalet at Sentosa comin up..
4 rooms and 10 huts.. dats wat i call a family affair..

Crazy ideas..
Entity..
Night-vison cam at Fort Siloso..
2 people to sit by the gaurd post..
Those mannequins.. The trees.. The smell..
This is gonna be somethin...

I'm living my days working..
I'm spending my time waiting..
I'm not sure what i'm waiting for..
I need to stop man..

I miss the gym..
I miss the Gremlins..

As i touch the pictures on my wall
It comes back to me, it looks back at me..
We lived for you.. We loved you..
The whole picture will only seem bigger..
But it stays on the wall..
Until it falls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home