-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Saturday, August 27, 2005

7 days...

7 days...


A good rehearsal i should say...
The first proper one...

The set was good.. i love the "jendela"
And Anie packs a killer with that sledgehammer..

Arif and Aishah...
Took our breath away...

Arif... what can i say...
Its been a tough few days i understand..
But i guess it just fuels u up..
I raise my hands to u..for that awesome job..

Aishah.. my darling mentel actress..
Makin hari makin melampau..
Tapi takpa no hal man.. =p
Small person, full of surprises..
Definitely... =p
Emotions that melts the crowd..

Kudos to Khai..
Semi finals for Anugerah..
And an awesome job on directing..
I dunno wat else to say..
Takleh puji banyak banyak..
Nanti member kembang... Kabooom!!

To the rest of the family..
I realised..
Some of us have only dreamt of something like this
Just came across my mind just now..
Wow...
Its...just overwhelming man..
Yikes...
That's it man..
We're gonna kick some ass on 2nd Sept..
Nyeheheheheh...

K ah Chief mrepek seh..


Efin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home