-->

El Nino

Efin
Spanirabic
Gap'ero
efinz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger



   
-->

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Maelstrom...

Saturday morning..

Got a msg from Sab, they're gonna go hang out
Met em at Raffles City.. walked to Boat Quay
Eating Old Chang Kee and just blabberin nonsense
Then met Nisa aka Miss Melatar
I dunno why but we always diss her man.. rabak ah korang
Ok ah actually aku pon dua kali lima ah =p
Then walked sumore n ended up back at Cityhall
Met Mai, Arif and the props crew..

Went over to Bugis, nak lunch n sheesha
Ryyyte.. sheesha.. lambat seh service..
Waited for like 45 friggin minutes..
Cancelled the order, den da next minute da sheesha came
Waddaheck..
Langsung tak terima..
Left the group to meet my ol frens from VS Maelstrom



The Crazy Bunch
The Idolas of All Mischief
A Deck of Jokers
Maelstrom


The ride to marine parade was emo
197 got stuck in the middle of Geylang
Friggin traffic jam, but got to see fireworks
Was walkin by my old sch, den saw Sophan by the bustop
Aza picked us up.. member dah ada lesen sei..
Met the rest at da pit
Its been ages that all of us met..
Ibkaar came back from M'sia..z'nice seeing him again
Ate alot, was playing Amy Search n Awie wif Ikam
Bodoh peh kambing..malam malam ajak memekak hahaha
Ban and Zul were at one coner drinking..!@*@#$%!
Played taitee, shit lah i cant play for nuts
Den one smart bugger bukak meja judi
Judi "halal~".. byk kau peh halal
Main sposen..kental kememek sei
1st sposen, den aleh aleh naik sampai tigeposen
aleh aleh ada dua ringget atas meja
Baik ah.. ni lah anak² melayu misali

Ian Jamil taught me a very dirty trick..
Shan't mention it here..

Was testing 5sal's bike at da carpark..
~*BADING DING DING BADEDINGDING DONG DAAMMM DAAAM DOMM*~
~*PRA PRAA PREE PRAPRAPRA PROOM PRRRRAAAAMMMMM WHEEEE!!!*~

East Coast menjerit kepaa..
Took Ikam for a spin.. suker seh dia
that's it man.. *you know wat's in my head duncha~*

Sent the guys to Sophan's house at 4 in da morn..
Aza dropped me off at home at 5.. i stink of chicken bbq
I'm tired n i've got flu.. where's my nurse.. =p
Besok dah skola.. here we go again..

The week's been great..

What I've felt
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown
Never free
Never me
So I dub thee “Unforgiven”


Ampoliros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home